participating as a seller in the print sale
Directions for participation/submitting work to the sale can be found in the PDF here.
Answers to a few FAQs:
- Who may participate?:
- Students currently enrolled in UCSC who are enrolled in or have taken UCSC Printmaking courses. Note: work submitted to the sale must be work that was produced while a UCSC student.
- Other approved affiliates (e.g., current UCSC Print Studio Monitors), as determined by the Print Studio Managers/SRAs (questions about eligibility may be addressed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Deadlines and other essential dates for the 2016 sale:
- Sale items must be correctly labeled and submitted with fully completed inventory sheets in properly labeled sturdy portfolios by, at latest, Thursday, June 2, no later than 3:00 pm (the day before the sale) or you will not be permitted to participate in the sale. Submissions will be accepted as early as the beginning of May, and EARLY SUBMISSION IS STRONGLY ADVISED.
- Two required financial forms must be completed IN PERSON on the Monday directly following the sale: Monday, June 6, between 10am and 3 pm. These forms are required to pay you. (Checks will be mailed 2–8 weeks after the sale.) YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR PORTFOLIO AND ANY UNSOLD PRINTS AT THIS TIME.
- Questions may be sent to the sale organizers:
- Moon Rinaldo, email@example.com and Bridget Henry, firstname.lastname@example.org